ST800 Dash Displays are available for race, rally and street applications. The dash will display oil temp, oil pressure, water temperature, fuel pressure, and battery voltage.
ST8100 Dash Display System for Circuit and Rally $1,425.00. System includes two fluid temp sensors, two solid state pressure sensors, wiring harness and switches for controlling and programming the display. Also included is Stack’s patented “Predictive Lap Timing” feature plus corner/straight speeds. Using data from your previous best lap of the session, it will display the predicted lap time while driving. This provides immediate feedback about whether a particular line or technique is faster or slower – no need to download data and study a computer screen.
Independent aerospace studies confirm that an analog needle is the best display method for rapidly changing information such as engine speed. The face is available in either black or white and regular or inverted (black dial face only, not white) configurations with linear RPM ranges of 0-8,000 or choose versions that compress the low-end of the scale leaving more resolution across the engine power band: 0-3-8,000, 0-4-10,000, 0-3-10,500 and 0-6-13,000. An integrated shift light can be programmed to any desired RPM or add an optional single external shift light (ST534 $75.00) or 5-stage sequential shift light (ST539 $270.00).
- Standard Tachometer dial faces to suit practically all engine types
- Backlit for clear viewing under all lighting conditions
- Inverted race dial face for Formula cars option!
- Compatible with all conventional & MSD ignition systems and engine types
- Peak Value Tell Tales on all engine parameters provide an invaluable asset for troubleshooting and gear selection
- Intelligent Alarm System, which continuously monitors engine condition and instantly informs the driver of any problem through both a warning on the display and alarm lights on the dash. Alarms can be set that will cause a warning light to illuminate when user-defined values are exceeded for each sensor single external alarm light (ST532 $75.00) is also available.
Solid-state pressure sensor (ST747, shown left) suppiled as standard with all ST800 Dash Display systems.
This family of dashes includes the ST8110SR and ST8130 that intended for use by the high performance car owner that wants the features of a race dash combined with a road legal speedometer and odometer.
ST8110SR Street/Track Day Display for Turbo Engines
The ST8110SR includes a wiring harness, four switches for configuring the dash, wheel speed sensor, water temp sensor, oil temp sensor, oil pressure and fuel pressure sensors (solid state with no moving parts), 0-3.5/50 psi bar boost sensor and User’s Guide. It’s also possible to use the cars’ existing fuel level sensor to keep track of fuel level once the dash has been calibrated. However, not all fuel level sensors will work with Stack street dashes.
Optional components include lap timing (ST546 for $500.00), external shift light (ST534 for $75.00) or 5-stage sequential shift light (ST539 for $270.00).
ST8130 Street/Track Day Display for Non-Turbo Engines
The ST8130 comes with a wiring harness, four switches, wheel speed sensor, water temp sensor, oil temp sensor, solid state oil pressure sensor and User’s Guide. It’s also possible to use the cars’ existing fuel level sensor to keep track of fuel level once the dash has been calibrated. However, not all fuel level sensors will work with Stack street dashes. Optional components include lap timing, external shift light or 5-stage sequential shift light.
Optional components include either an external alarm or shift light ($75.00) or a 5-stage sequential shift light (ST539 $270.00).
ST8130 Street/Track Day Dash $1,425.00
The ST8916S is a 14-input Multi-Function Display (MFD), with configurable display, built-in 3 axis G sensor, basic sensor and network harness, IR receiver, wheel speed sensor (proximity), USB download cable and DataPro V6. The ST544 Trackside IR transmitter is sold separately for $220.00. The inputs include 4 universal channels (pulse, frequency or 0-5V analog) plus 5 additional analog channels.
There is also a Multi-Function Recorder (ST8956S MFR). Similar functionality as the MFD above, but without any display function. Ideal for vintage cars, or to add recoding capability to an existing ST8100 display. It includes 15 input channels, built-in 3 axis G-sensor, sensor harness, network harness, USB download cable, DataPro V6 software and User manual. Also included are pin codes for enabling the Clubman Recorder option (14 channels, 200Hz sampling rate & 32MB of memory), CAN ECU Interface option (ability to log data via 3rd party ECU’s), GPS Interface (ST918128 adapter harness & GPS antenna are sold separately), and Max Display Upgrade (Performance Meter, Predictive Lap Timing & Brake Bias displays.
Stack has two solid state (no moving parts) Digital Video-Loggers with built-in 3-axis G sensors; the CLUBMAN-3 and PRO-4 that can be used as a stand-alone DVR’s to record video and audio, or connected to a Stack data system for synchronized recording of data and video. The CLUBMAN-3 can support a total of three cameras and is the perfect DVL for club and semi-professional motorsport that don’t require a fully waterproof unit. The PRO-4 can support a total of four cameras and is well suited for use in wet or other harsh environments.
The CLUBMAN-3 DVL Starter Kit (ST8320) includes the DVL, Bullet Camera, Microphone, Remote Control Record Trigger Switch with Status LED, Wiring Harness, PC Configuration Software, PC Configuration Cable and Manual. Pin codes for enabling data overlay, GPS, CAN Interface and 14 channel Sync-Video Metadata recorder option and Synchronized Video time code CAN output for use with an MFD/MFR are included at no extra charge. Additional cameras (ST8394) are sold separately for $220.00, as are camera mounts, camera extension cables and CF memory cards.
The PRO-4 DVL Starter Kit (ST8321) includes the DVL with mil-spec connectors, Bullet Camera, Microphone, Remote Control Record Trigger Switch with Status LED, Wiring Harness, PC Configuration Software, PC Configuration Cable and Manual. Pin codes for enabling data overlay, GPS, CAN Interface and 14 channel Sync-Video Metadata recorder option and Synchronized Video time code CAN output for use with an MFD/MFR are included at no extra charge. Additional cameras (ST8394) are sold separately for $220.00, as are camera mounts, camera extension cables and CF memory cards.
Stack’s (ST9351) batteryless TPMS system is based on patented SAW sensor technology that virtually eliminates previous issues related to mounting batteries and electronic components on wheels. Each wheel sensor is mounted on the wheel rim or valve. The Interrogator Module is mounted in a convenient location on the vehicle and the four antennas are each mounted locally to the wheel (within 20 inches) and connected to the Interrogator Module by RF cable. The CAN data output can be connected to the 52mm color LED display, any standard data acquisition or driver display system that supports CAN.
ST9351 TMPS Lite $3,449.00
Stack TPMS: Pro or Lite?
Stack TPMS is available in two variants: “Pro” and “Lite”. The Pro system offers greater resolution and accuracy over the Lite system. The RFID wheel management facility, including automatic detection of wheel changes, is only available on the Pro system – important if wheels are regularly changed (TPMS Lite is able to “hot swap” three sets of wheels whereas TPMS Pro can handle up to 100 wheelsets). An expanded CAN-bus capability is also a feature of the Pro system.
Benefits of Battery-less TPMS System
- Smallest size available – only 18mm diameter x 14mm
- Lightest TPMS sensor available – only 15g, which means it can be used as a partial counterweight to the valve. The battery based sensors are typically 35-70g each, plus the need for a counterweight. The Stack solution can remove 70-140g or more from each wheel, or a total of 280-560g of unsprung weight!
- Higher operating temperatures – our sensors are calibrated up to 150°C continuously, and can run higher without permanent damage.
- Higher sampling rates, without the need to replace batteries – continuous sampling from 1Hz to 40Hz, with no adverse affect on sensor life.
- Longer sensor life, and hence significantly reduced operating costs. The sensors have a typical life of 5+ years, compared to the battery based sensors which typically require annual replacement.
- Totally eliminates the requirement to replace batteries in-season (if the sensor has replaceable battery), reducing operating costs, and increasing long-term system reliability.
- The benefits of a batteryless solution are amplified in a wind-tunnel application. The longer running times associated with wind tunnel testing means that a sensor battery can be exhausted in as little as 1 week, running at 1Hz, or less than one day running at 10Hz! The Stack batteryless sensor can run at 10Hz indefinitely.
- No recycling issues in disposing of batteries